Help me Hack CF-EU!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help me Hack CF-EU!
Hello MPGH,

I have a problem with my hack, I've done is good, is done in C++ Build succesfully 1 - failed 0!

My problem is it does not work, I put myself a name at random, for example Loadyng, but when you inject not goes, by the way, and we put:

Code:
{
if (GetAsyncKeyState (VK_F12));
}
I do not think it's got a problem because I put this code, nope?

Please help me, PM or add Y!M: alexx_gav14 (please as fast!)
Quote Originally Posted by AquaShot View Post
Hello MPGH,

I have a problem with my hack, I've done is good, is done in C++ Build succesfully 1 - failed 0!

My problem is it does not work, I put myself a name at random, for example Loadyng, but when you inject not goes, by the way, and we put:

Code:
{
if (GetAsyncKeyState (VK_F12));
}
I do not think it's got a problem because I put this code, nope?

Please help me, PM or add Y!M: alexx_gav14 (please as fast!)
SEND ME FRIEND IN SKYPPE RIADKHOUDJA OR FACEBOOK RIADKHOUDA I WENT HELP U
Quote Originally Posted by Riad Khoudja View Post
SEND ME FRIEND IN SKYPPE RIADKHOUDJA OR FACEBOOK RIADKHOUDA I WENT HELP U
@Riad Khoudja ,

I could not find you on Facebook, and Skype, I have not been added because I can't, there is another way we can talk (in writing)?

By the way I prefer Y! M, where I usually speak, and are online all the time!
Quote Originally Posted by AquaShot View Post
@Riad Khoudja ,

I could not find you on Facebook, and Skype, I have not been added because I can't, there is another way we can talk (in writing)?

By the way I prefer Y! M, where I usually speak, and are online all the time!
ok the number 1 u have this

http;.;;..;;;.:msdn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/express/aa718373 is a visual studio c ++
Quote Originally Posted by Riad Khoudja View Post
ok the number 1 u have this

http;.;;..;;;.:msdn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/express/aa718373 is a visual studio c ++
Riad, now... seriously, help me... no with stupid steps...
[QUOTE=AquaShot;5906184]Riad, now... seriously, help me... no with stupid steps... [/QUOTok lol ok u kow that excuse me i have bad english
[QUOTE=Riad Khoudja;5906213]
Quote Originally Posted by AquaShot View Post
Riad, now... seriously, help me... no with stupid steps... [/QUOTok lol ok u kow that excuse me i have bad english
Bro, i want a dll.
yes i know this lungaje is identique
Can u Post ur source code or send me it on PM for seeing what is wrong?
But i think if u dont post ur source code we cant help u,cauz we are not adivinators.
The hotkey code is wrong and do you have a right dllmain?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us