Thumbs upIP banned?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
IP banned?
I found this way so ur ip address can get unband!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Kamcorder View Post
I found this way so ur ip address can get unband!!!!!!!!!!!
When getting the information on your ip using ipconfig /release, I'm pretty sure you don't have to type 'ipconfig /release'
You can just type in 'ipconfig', unless I'm missing something in that video.
And also, you might want to add this to the thread:
It helps change your Mac address in case you get that banned also

But be careful about the download, you might want to virus scan it first before opening it
Cool! Good info guys
good job thanks!
Proxies work too.
wow ppl are dumb thier are many tuts on how to change ur ip but its depends upon were ur isp so jus call then and have the change it and have no risk of screwing up ur router and/or computer
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?