Could someone post the code calculator kd I add to my utility.
thank you?
Originally Posted by saissem15
Could someone post the code calculator kd I add to my utility.
thank you?
Please explain further. KD for Combat Arms or what?
Originally Posted by DrunkenGamer
Please explain further. KD for Combat Arms or what?
yes correct for combat arms
Originally Posted by saissem15
yes correct for combat arms
We are going to help you if you have trouble coding something, but we aren't going to spoonfeed you.
This forum is not supposed to be a place where we just code your application. Go try it yourself, if you come to a point where you don't know how to get any further, start a topic. However, before doing so, try solving it YOURSELF. I bet you could solve any problem you get using google.
Where do you get the information from the user(kills/deaths)? Or does the user enter the kills and deaths himself?
Originally Posted by Blubb1337
We are going to help you if you have trouble coding something, but we aren't going to spoonfeed you.
This forum is not supposed to be a place where we just code your application. Go try it yourself, if you come to a point where you don't know how to get any further, start a topic. However, before doing so, try solving it YOURSELF. I bet you could solve any problem you get using google.
Where do you get the information from the user(kills/deaths)? Or does the user enter the kills and deaths himself?
So that's the problem I'm starting now even start programming over the course wanted to make the utility already got the injector cleaner and wanted the calculator kd.
Originally Posted by saissem15
So that's the problem I'm starting now even start programming over the course wanted to make the utility already got the injector cleaner and wanted the calculator kd.
So you yet leeched an injector and a cleaner. Now you want US to code YOUR application(or atleast the KD part) - meaning you leeched everything in your program.
As said previously, we won't spoonfeed you, try it yourself. You don't even attempt it. If you don't event attempt it yourself, idgaf.
Originally Posted by Blubb1337
So you yet leeched an injector and a cleaner. Now you want US to code YOUR application(or atleast the KD part) - meaning you leeched everything in your program.
As said previously, we won't spoonfeed you, try it yourself. You don't even attempt it. If you don't event attempt it yourself, idgaf.
Oh Oh I believe you misinterpreted'm not leeched my two utilities I found the code in mpgh but I modified it added more took the forms do the same thing with the base of combat arms hacks, or any game
Originally Posted by saissem15
Oh Oh I believe you misinterpreted'm not leeched my two utilities I found the code in mpgh but I modified it added more took the forms do the same thing with the base of combat arms hacks, or any game
Please show me the how you have modified the injector code. And the cleaner code aswell.
You still don't seem to have attempted coding this yourself.