BlackLight Gameplays

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
BlackLight Gameplays
Gameplay Thread


In this thread you can post all of your gameplays from beta from release you can post your montages of you or you can just post videos on youtube of people you think are amazing on this game










Thread will be updated everyday
I like the sniper montage.

Also this can be the official black light video thread.

What do you think
@Liz @arunforce @Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I like the sniper montage.

Also this can be the official black light video thread.

What do you think
@Liz @arunforce @Dave84311
Yeah, Lol you saw the kid crying when he killed him
Blacklight is the shit. <3
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Blacklight is the shit. <3
but had to got new PC so I gotta redownload
Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


but had to got new PC so I gotta redownload
Lmao damn that sucks. ;c
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Lmao damn that sucks. ;c
I know .
Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


I know .
Lmao even though the game is epic my computer could barely run it.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Lmao even though the game is epic my computer could barely run it.
How long did it take you to download it ?
Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


How long did it take you to download it ?
Don't remember; downloaded it a while agoooooo.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Don't remember; downloaded it a while agoooooo.
mhm, ok .
Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


mhm, ok .

Yuuuuuup .


obvious bad ass.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


obvious bad ass.
Sniper montage better
Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


Sniper montage better
well yeah , he was badass and it had music
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?