Windows 7 x64 [ Mid - Funcition ]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 7 x64 [ Mid - Funcition ]
Windows 7 x64 [ Mid - Function ]

Code:
DrawIndexPrimitive [ DIP ] = 71f67651
Reset    = 71f98dda
Present = 71f810c3
Begin     = 71f5d8bc
End = 71f5ce09
Transform = 71f4e9d6
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
Windows 7 x64 [ Mid - Function ]

Code:
DrawIndexPrimitive [ DIP ] = 71f67651
Reset    = 71f98dda
Present = 71f810c3
Begin     = 71f5d8bc
End = 71f5ce09
Transform = 71f4e9d6
Good try but they are wrong
DIP = 7290B6B1

~I tested it~
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Good try but they are wrong
DIP = 7290B6B1

~I tested it~
maybe ur service pack not like mine :S
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
maybe ur service pack not like mine :S
I know
I do not have Win 7 x64 To get sure from Addresses , btw good job
nice found
good keep it up
I would prefer creating a device manual and look for the addresses there, because the addresses are different for every OS.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us