Selling a high end crossfire account. First LT (2)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling a high end crossfire account. First LT (2)
Selling a higher level crossfire account, currently a First LT (2).

It has four pages of perma guns and I am willing to let it go for a good price.

Payment will be through paypal via ebay or simply sending the money.

I am willing to negotiate on the price, I would like to get at least 100 for it.

If you are interested in contacting me you can do so via email at

Terianzul@gmail.com







In-Game screenies of this account, and @Hero please change section to crossfire selling/trading/buying
Quote Originally Posted by iJordonBanned View Post
In-Game screenies of this account, and @Hero please change section to crossfire selling/trading/buying
I only have moderation powers within my section...


---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

I assume this is acceptable?
Post bump, still selling.
Post bump, still selling.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?