I <3 this..

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I <3 this..
i hope this map will get in the new patch i want it soo bad

Crisys map ZM

gatling gun ,I already saw this map before I liked it.
That would be cool.
yeah i m waiting for this soo long time ago
Hey why not a permanent weapon after completing 5 boss wont that be awesome
Quote Originally Posted by S]n!ck-_* View Post
Hey why not a permanent weapon after completing 5 boss wont that be awesome
yeah lol but it will never be like that i give my life that it will never be like that << lol
Quote Originally Posted by Coder VB10e View Post
yeah lol but it will never be like that i give my life that it will never be like that << lol
sad to know we are getting a TDM this time their is no zm this time
that would be very cool..but I doubt this will be released in NA.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
that would be very cool..but I doubt this will be released in NA.
I think this will, sooner or later but probably not this month. Since Z8 hasn't have any patches that are ZM related for awhile
Quote Originally Posted by iNeedHax* View Post
I think this will, sooner or later but probably not this month. Since Z8 hasn't have any patches that are ZM related for awhile
CF China has this, right?
CF China

We wont be getting this for a very long time...........
I just hope this would be released faster.
Hey you putted my video <3 thanks

We will get that maybe on Xmas Patch because we didn't get the Facility yet...
Xmas? More like halloween patch o.O

This doesn't look similar to an Xmas.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us