i haven't done a custom model for CA in FOREVER. i know the only reason to mod ca now is for chams via renaming to another rez, and why waste it on a custom model? i was bored, figured what the hell
\
NICE Supercarz, looks like the gun from HALO3
Originally Posted by Steve Aoki
NICE Supercarz, looks like the gun from HALO3
is there a bypass for models? i would love to use this
that is what it is ... LOL its the Halo Assualt Rifle
Originally Posted by supercarz1991
that is what it is ... LOL its the Halo Assualt Rifle
Well take your time and don't rush things
Now you just need a texture...
Originally Posted by iDRaiiN CLipzZ
Now you just need a texture...
i have the textures
Originally Posted by supercarz1991
i have the textures
I don't see why you shouldn't release it, but the firing sounds would also be a nice addition.
Originally Posted by CombatModder-
is there a bypass for models? i would love to use this
Maybe...
Fuck that's sexy!!
Wish I could bypass so I could use this!
omg
I have sounds textures models and everything in lithtech from halo 1
Originally Posted by supercarz1991
I have sounds textures models and everything in lithtech from halo 1
Not like its hard to get the models anyway, you just have to convert them.
right... converting the maps how ever and getting the textures........ not easy
Wait, was Halo 1 using Lithtech???? Or did you convert to lithtech?
Originally Posted by Alex
Wait, was Halo 1 using Lithtech???? Or did you convert to lithtech?