200-1000 VIEWS A DAY TO ANY BANNER (CHEAP ADVERTISING ON MY YOUTUBE) 100K+ VIEWS
Intro -
Costs - Length
Rules -
Thats about it guys
sorry for the strict rules but i need to make sure everyone understands them before they do anything... If you pay and do not read the rules you will not get refunded, if you break the rules you will not get refunded.
Thanks guys, If any of you accuse me of scamming in the comments i will request for this thread to be locked. If you pay for it and have a complaint you may either PM ME, Or add it in the comments, but don't accuse me if you haven't even paid for it. Thanks guys - Http://www.youtube.com/user/icreativetutorialsi/ -- You can view where your ad would be.
Once again, Thanks for reading and i hope this helps you and your multi million pound business <3
So you have set up your business, You got a good way of getting income and money, but there is a small problem preventing you from earning that first million... You have no traffic coming to your website, And your not sure how to bypass the problem and how to get your site noticed, Its pretty obvious though isn't it?... Advert's, As most of you know i am the owner of a pretty Successful youtube and i am currently offering advertising space, allowing you to add a massive banner at the top of my youtube for thousands of people to view every month, (Links can't be added as i got my partnership suspended but i still have the banner (URL CAN BE ADDED IN TEXT ON THE BANNER YOU GIVE ME).
One week - £5.50
*Special offer* One Month -£15.00
One year - £55.00
Annually - £45.00 a year
*Special offer* One Month -£15.00
One year - £55.00
Annually - £45.00 a year
- IF BUYING A ONE TIME OFFER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY STRAIGHT AFTER THE BANNER IS ADDED
- ANY BANNERS LINKED TO ILLEGAL CONTENT WILL NOT BE ADDED
- I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR BANNER OTHER THAN PLACING IT
- REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ADDED UNLESS I HAVE TO TAKE THE BANNER DOWN, IN THAT CASE YOU WILL GET THE MONEY BACK FROM HOWEVER LONG YOU HAD LEFT ON YOUR BANNER SUBSCRIPTION, I WILL KEEP MONEY FROM HOW LONG THE BANNER HAS BEEN UP.
- I DO NOT DO DIFFERENT DEALS, ITS EITHER THE ONES ON HERE OR NONE AT ALL (NO TRYING TO KNOCK DOWN THE PRICES)
- WE TAKE PAYPAL ONLY
- IT WILL BE ADDED AT THE TOP OF MY YOUTUBE
- YOU WILL !NOT! HAVE ACCESS TO MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT
- I CAN TAKE IT DOWN WHENEVER I WISH, BUT YOU WILL GET REFUNDED IF I DO
- I WILL NOT MAKE VIDEO'S SPECIFICALLY ADVERTISING YOUR BANNER, BUT IT WILL BE VIEWED IN THE VIDEO
- ANY BANNERS LINKED TO ILLEGAL CONTENT WILL NOT BE ADDED
- I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR BANNER OTHER THAN PLACING IT
- REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ADDED UNLESS I HAVE TO TAKE THE BANNER DOWN, IN THAT CASE YOU WILL GET THE MONEY BACK FROM HOWEVER LONG YOU HAD LEFT ON YOUR BANNER SUBSCRIPTION, I WILL KEEP MONEY FROM HOW LONG THE BANNER HAS BEEN UP.
- I DO NOT DO DIFFERENT DEALS, ITS EITHER THE ONES ON HERE OR NONE AT ALL (NO TRYING TO KNOCK DOWN THE PRICES)
- WE TAKE PAYPAL ONLY
- IT WILL BE ADDED AT THE TOP OF MY YOUTUBE
- YOU WILL !NOT! HAVE ACCESS TO MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT
- I CAN TAKE IT DOWN WHENEVER I WISH, BUT YOU WILL GET REFUNDED IF I DO
- I WILL NOT MAKE VIDEO'S SPECIFICALLY ADVERTISING YOUR BANNER, BUT IT WILL BE VIEWED IN THE VIDEO
sorry for the strict rules but i need to make sure everyone understands them before they do anything... If you pay and do not read the rules you will not get refunded, if you break the rules you will not get refunded.Thanks guys, If any of you accuse me of scamming in the comments i will request for this thread to be locked. If you pay for it and have a complaint you may either PM ME, Or add it in the comments, but don't accuse me if you haven't even paid for it. Thanks guys - Http://www.youtube.com/user/icreativetutorialsi/ -- You can view where your ad would be.
Once again, Thanks for reading and i hope this helps you and your multi million pound business <3








And i know but its just another place where possibly customers could come from, aswell as youtube itself and other places around the internet :L - Nice youtube account ;D