New Patch

Poll?
Its Rock!!!! 20% · 3
No its suck 40% · 6
Not Bad40% · 6
15 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
New Patch
Do You Like New Patch?
If you Like it say what you like in it
If you hate it say what you hate in it

Sorry For Bad English
I hate the new patch. Other than the new guns added in, they are again changing the psg-1 RD out of the coupon area to a temporary gun. They keep on removing perm weapons from the coupon area and changing it to temp weapons. It just pisses me off when I get so close and they rotate it out.
It does not suck.

But a bit disapointing.
Probably just a excuse to have one month without any patches lmao.
Worst patch for weapons at least. Except for the Dual Double Barrel
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Worst patch for weapons at least. Except for the Dual Double Barrel
I didn't even see DDB where is it .

OT: It's just like all the other patches new knife = timed, new coupon weapon= 90days, .
Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


I didn't even see DDB where is it .

OT: It's just like all the other patches new knife = timed, new coupon weapon= 90days, .
GP Item Shop Permanent for 55,000 GP I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
GP Item Shop Permanent for 55,000 GP I think.
Looked through thier didn't see will look again though .
i gotta hate the temp zp weapons =_= and dont think im gonna get that new shotgun cause i got the dual desperatoes =_=
dont like it at all...
it's not bad...2 maps + some sick guns? It doesn't suck lawl.
no perm stuffs AGAIN -__- z8 fails again...
only temporary trash and 55k gp for that secondary :|? too expensive its almost as much as an awm
Quote Originally Posted by Alexo_O View Post
only temporary trash and 55k gp for that secondary :|? too expensive its almost as much as an awm
True, even dual desp is only a little more GP than that
This Patch..*******!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us