SolvedLooking for a bot...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a bot...
I'm not sure if this is the right section, but is there a bot for mining rune essences that I can use?

Thanks
Depends on which bot client you're using / you're going to use

So that could be: Powerbot / EpicBot / Simba / RiD
I'd suggest you to use Epicbot
I used epicbot and next week I got hacked
IDK if you should. I thought about using a mining bot on another account
I use epicbot but it doesn't have a feature (that i know of) to mine rune essence.
so any rune essence mining bots avaliable?
powerbot bruh
Powerbot - Trusted
Epicbot - Not Trusted

There was one that worked perfect for me, I never got found, at it was free and easy to download, no serveys, but I have been hearing things about them giving up because of this new bot stopping program that Jagex added to runescapes security system, it was called RSbuddy, look it up. sorry I forgot to add, you can download bots to your client wich you download off RSbuddy, and all of them have different bots for different things, like woodcutting, even one that can bot pest control! so good luck with that, (you must also create an account to be able to do that feature, don't worry it's quick and easy).

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

I do not play this game anymore, so do not try to add me.
Simba, ttly.

Open source, all scripts are open source, REALLY easy to make your own, so many guides. I could write you a flawless Essense script in like, a hour if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
Simba, ttly.

Open source, all scripts are open source, REALLY easy to make your own, so many guides. I could write you a flawless Essense script in like, a hour if you want.
thanks for the offer but I'll decline, but I'll check out Simba.
powerbot/simba
I dont trust epicbot at all
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us