PatchedWeapon Editor [5 Classes]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Weapon Editor [5 Classes]
Well, here I release a small tool again :P
I see that some of you want this and the currently out, isn't working so well.
So I decided to give it a try

How do I use it?
  1. Open MW3
  2. Press Play
  3. Start - Weapon Editor
  4. Choose your Options - Yes, in the Barracks. (Where you should be if you followed)
  5. Close the Tool. (Or keep it open, up to you)
  6. Enjoy and Report back what you think


Why only 5 classes?
Well, I was to lazy to update the offsets


Image:


Scans:
Scan 1
Scan 2
Weapon Editor.rar17 KB · 662 downloads Scanning…
really good! thanks
your both from europe too, why are you able to connect to the mw3 servers

i'd really like to test this

edit: got it and it works gj
Doesn't really work if I choose akimbo on the model it won't work :3
But that's normal, otherwhise it's really funny to have it, a simple UAV hack, thanks !
Quote Originally Posted by Edouard Brondel View Post
Doesn't really work if I choose akimbo on the model it won't work :3
But that's normal, otherwhise it's really funny to have it, a simple UAV hack, thanks !
Keep in mind, that stuff that the weapon can't do. (Like 2 Scopes)
Will NOT work.

Easy told: What you can achieve with the Attachment -Proficiency. (You can do with this hack, without using that proficiency)

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by woifx5 View Post
Whats Proicency Extra
It's for the Secondary Weapon Proficiency.
Used to do like: Unlimited UAV, Extra Damage, Faster Sprint and so.
(To use it, you need to switch to your secondary weapon.)

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by algomaga View Post
more classes please
As I said, I am to lazy.
I am sure: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...rx-v5-0-a.html
Will work just fine
Whats Proicency Extra
more classes please
Very nice work as always looking forward to future updates
Will Damage proficiency work on SMGs? I'm not sure if they've patched that..
Can this cause a ban?
as always
Jorndel is TRADE MARK of sucsess

thanx
Is this VAC BANNABLE?
Thanks for putting me in the credits!
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
Thanks for putting me in the credits!
And why would I do that?
I took my old Addresses, found the difference of the 3 new I found.
Updated 5 of them. (5 Classes)
Have all the values saved.
I made this long before you learned to hack.
(Just this is re-made)

so tell me?

If you want proof...


So, why do I have to add you in credits?
Because you did as lolbie and I?

If you want to see that I have done this before:
 
Image


When the class Text file was made:

K soz I admit I was raging but
I see that some of you want this and the currently out, isn't working so well.
So I decided to give it a try
gives me the feeling you made it after me.

Btw I never every used your or Lolbie's trainer and never knew you made it before me so first of all no I didn't copy your work, you just made it before I ever did and I never ever saw that.

Sorry again
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us