HelpHow do you trigger cut scene?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How do you trigger cut scene?
I try to supersize myself but that gave me the black screen and that totally screw me over because there is no more replay button to click in my autoit script.

I tried scaleform_fade_in 0.1 after size change, nothing.

I also tried cc_disable_all_trigger_changelevel, but that disabled the cutscene all together.
What dungeon are you trying to trigger the cutscene at? Certain dungeons require you to use setpos to move yourself to a certain area before cc_change_figure_height will trigger the cut scene. If you tell me which dungeon I will tell you what the setpos coordinates you need are.
two moons. I did change height, that worked, but I want to have my screen not black. the black screen is throwing off battle clear detection.
Quote Originally Posted by wolb View Post
two moons. I did change height, that worked, but I want to have my screen not black. the black screen is throwing off battle clear detection.
Don't make yourself too too big then. Use like 50 instead of 1000
You don't have to change the height to 1000, I find that the minimum height is 30 for a boss to force spawn or activate cutscene. With 30 height the screen wont go black.
I use 1500 for Rescue. Don't know about the rest.
Quote Originally Posted by wolb View Post
I try to supersize myself but that gave me the black screen and that totally screw me over because there is no more replay button to click in my autoit script.

I tried scaleform_fade_in 0.1 after size change, nothing.

I also tried cc_disable_all_trigger_changelevel, but that disabled the cutscene all together.
use scaleform_fade_in 0.1 after the black screen shows up

do not use cc_disable_all_trigger_changelevel cuz like u said, it disables all the boss. Dank uses it b/c he uses a different method of killing the bosses when he had the Dank Bot
OK, I'll try 30 or something. thanks.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us