Version 123.0.0 Partial Godmode

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Version 123.0.0 Partial Godmode
I've already isolated the AoB for version 123.0.0, knowing not much was changed, i simply used CE 5.6 to search for AoB 4f ** 33 02, which only returned 3 strings. Turns out the one you want is:

Search for:
4F E2 33 02

Replace with:
4F E2 02 02

This is the same partial godmode as before, as it still will disconnect you within 10-20 hits. I've found this to be somewhat reset if you use a priest and heal yourself every 10 hits or so... would love to know other ways to minimize the disconnect. PM me if you don't want to share public... thanks!

I also posted this on the t9 studios website, if you go there also.

Enjoy..
This isn't working for me...

Find and replaced the same code as you suggested, still taking full damage.

Even after saving.
Quote Originally Posted by Thessal View Post
This isn't working for me...

Find and replaced the same code as you suggested, still taking full damage.

Even after saving.
Only seems to work when you do it at the title screen. Don't do it after you enter the game. It's working just fine, if you don't mind the disconnect... but at least it pretty much prevents you from dying where you would have normally.
Thank you so much for posting this!!!

Edit - Works with Steam Version, TY again!
thnx bro awesome!!

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

thnx bro awesome!! but only prob is its disconnecting so fast!! (
Quote Originally Posted by prabhatec View Post
thnx bro awesome!!

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

thnx bro awesome!! but only prob is its disconnecting so fast!! (
Dunno if i am just high or not, but changing the last byte to 03 seems to help with the DC's. lol like I said tho, might just be me :P
LEECHES...original credits for ********** foruns, please dont take our work and call is yours.
Quote Originally Posted by mariosan1 View Post
LECHER...original credits for ********** foruns, please dont take our work and call is yours.
Lecher - a promiscuous or lewd man

Leeches Gonna Leech!
Yay for leeching!
Where did I call this work mine? I merely looked at previous versions of this Godmode and ran a similar search in cheat engine. People who are good at this kinda thing would have already done it, one fella in the T9 studios thread said he got it even earlier in the day than myself and didn't post it because it DC's you so often. It's not an original work of art that I'm sharing.... I'm not calling you out over the internet or anything, maybe you simply misunderstand my intentions. I clearly stated my AoB is completely based on previous findings.

Now someone help fix this thing and make it work properly without the disconnects!

Edit: ALSO, how am I supposed to know the original idea/work came from some random internet forum I've never even heard of? I can find this information in about 3 different places and it says NOTHING about ********** forums, so how would I know to credit that? It's not like this information has a wiki so I can cite my sources.

It's become general knowledge, so its like trying to credit the guy who put milk on cereal for the first time every time a new cereal comes out.
Quote Originally Posted by relyks View Post
Where did I call this work mine? I merely looked at previous versions of this Godmode and ran a similar search in cheat engine. People who are good at this kinda thing would have already done it, one fella in the T9 studios thread said he got it even earlier in the day than myself and didn't post it because it DC's you so often. It's not an original work of art that I'm sharing.... I'm not calling you out over the internet or anything, maybe you simply misunderstand my intentions. I clearly stated my AoB is completely based on previous findings.

Now someone help fix this thing and make it work properly without the disconnects!

Edit: ALSO, how am I supposed to know the original idea/work came from some random internet forum I've never even heard of? I can find this information in about 3 different places and it says NOTHING about ********** forums, so how would I know to credit that? It's not like this information has a wiki so I can cite my sources.

It's become general knowledge, so its like trying to credit the guy who put milk on cereal for the first time every time a new cereal comes out.
That was me :P
I did the same way as you, i just reversed the aob in the v122, then i discovered wich part of the AS was changed, then i simply searched for the same code (wich bytecode has changed) and got the new value, simple as that. (so i didnt directly leeched it)
But they "hotfixed" it, now its DC'ing so fast that it dont worth using, since you cant even farm in godland (better you l2p or just update by yourself lithium's swf for aimbot)
Quote Originally Posted by relyks View Post
I've already isolated the AoB for version 123.0.0, knowing not much was changed, i simply used CE 5.6 to search for AoB 4f ** 33 02, which only returned 3 strings. Turns out the one you want is:
There you did
Don't work
this works but disconect so fast
Yeah it seems like a lot of people are having issues with getting this to work... I myself tried it and couldn't get it to work (it was on title) I used C.E 6.2

Any updates on a new strategy to get this to work would be awesome!
tried this 1 hour ago and it doesn't work(was trying on title) but with this i can't see damage effects and damage dealing to me, but my hp still go down
P.S. tried on steam client
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us