About SPOP-X

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
About SPOP-X
I just wanna ask about SPOP-X,
Is it a requirement that you have a normal SPOP or you could spin lotto then have it even you don`t have normal SPOP?

Thanks in advance
i have a smly charcter bfore i spent 10pcs e coi lotto, and fortunately i won spop x...and it was my first elite charcter...to tell u i hate spop x its look like abu sayap..that is why i gave it to my close relative....3 of my accounts are sov and the rest is spop..happy spinning!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by 71njc View Post
i have a smly charcter bfore i spent 10pcs e coi lotto, and fortunately i won spop x...and it was my first elite charcter...to tell u i hate spop x its look like abu sayap..that is why i gave it to my close relative....3 of my accounts are sov and the rest is spop..happy spinning!!!!
So I don`t have to buy normal SPOP anymore?
yes..no need for u to buy ecoi character..best wishes in your spin!!!!!
+++++++++++++++++
no need to spop if u want to spin a spop-x
Well I got Spop-X in one spin .. I had SPOP that time ..
@Ryuzaki2 of course u don't need SPOP for that SPOP-X Lotto ..

Just try to use the Lotto Spin Trick
Oh I forgot about this thread,
Answered, please close this thread
@Hero
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?