Some Questions
I need your help guys
First Question : Can i use the "GetModuleHandle" function only for Dynamic Link Library's ? (DLL's) If not, what should i do when i try to attach it to a EXE ? And wich operator (in GetModuleHandle its hDll).
Second Question : I am currently learning C++ and i took the Base from @Dead(H)ell
( Thx to him
) and i tried to change the code so it will work for another game (I dont want to publish it !)... but at the top i dont know what it defines, are those the offsets ? And if not, I would be glad if someone could explain it 
Third Question :
Could someone please explain this part = NoRecoil1 + (0x051C + (szf*y)) = (float)0;
What is that Hexadecimal number ? What does it do ? and after (float) what does the 0 do ? what happens if i change it to something different ?
Thanks for the answers
First Question : Can i use the "GetModuleHandle" function only for Dynamic Link Library's ? (DLL's) If not, what should i do when i try to attach it to a EXE ? And wich operator (in GetModuleHandle its hDll).
Second Question : I am currently learning C++ and i took the Base from @Dead(H)ell
( Thx to him
) and i tried to change the code so it will work for another game (I dont want to publish it !)... but at the top i dont know what it defines, are those the offsets ? And if not, I would be glad if someone could explain it 
Third Question :
Code:
if(norecoil)
{
for(int y = 0; y<10; y++)
{
*(float*)( NoRecoil1 + (0x051C + (szf*y))) = (float)0;
*(float*)( Norecoil2 + (0x0684 + (szf*y))) = (float)0;
*(float*)( Norecoil3 + (0x1938 + (szf*y))) = (float)0;
*(float*)( Norecoil4 + (0x1B14 + (szf*y))) = (float)0;
*(float*)( Norecoil5 + (0x1FA0 + (szf*y))) = (float)0;
*(float*)( Norecoil6 + (0x2108 + (szf*y))) = (float)0;
}
}
//CODE BY Dead(H)ell
What is that Hexadecimal number ? What does it do ? and after (float) what does the 0 do ? what happens if i change it to something different ?
Thanks for the answers


