I need C++ application for CombatArms

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I need C++ application for CombatArms
Hello i making video tutorial about brushwood. First i wanna to make previev of map. But i need [n]no gravity[/b] and i must to delete the scope, weapon, match points and hp. I dont good in C++ so im request to you.

Do you can help me?
Ur juz a member don be rude .
If there are no hacks released for those inside the CA forums, then no one will be willing to give you it, no matter the reason.

This should be closed mods.
Quote Originally Posted by *Marneus901* View Post
If there are no hacks released for those inside the CA forums, then no one will be willing to give you it, no matter the reason.

This should be closed mods.
Nice to see you active again, do you still remember me?


Anyway, Thread Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?