The amount of bumps..... SELLING MAJ2/TRADES ACCEPTED/CHEAP/AK PERM

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
The amount of bumps..... SELLING MAJ2/TRADES ACCEPTED/CHEAP/AK PERM
I'll be posting pics soon but I have a good reputation on this account, AK perm and I-COG ready.

Add me on skype or MSN:
Skype: japdemon
MSN: baksunghee@.hotmail.com
I will offer 10K NX/ $5 :3
forget it i offer 15k nx only
Bumped.
This is getting sold for 10K NX if anyone still wants it.
Why you're selling it Rhysys?....I knew who you really are on CA :P
Knew your IGN as well
Yeah, but this is a totally different account than my main.
uhh could you post more Info and SS please, some people (ME) would like to looks at this account.
I CAN DO IT NOW!!!! ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!!!
10k nx!!! FB: Nigel Freerunningpro Eng.
I only have a MSN, so facebook is kind of useless to me.
"I have a good reputation on this account." lol

Anyways, screenshots homie .
Why did your LTC get deranked?
It was for makin dat EXP.
All Nexon can do is suspend you for SnDing all day long.
Quote Originally Posted by Rhysis View Post
It was for makin dat EXP.
All Nexon can do is suspend you for SnDing all day long.
how much you want for this one? 15k nx?
10-15k, whatever is convenient.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?