Crossfire Rez Wallhack

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire Rez Wallhack
Shoot!! xD gulat ako but this is working .... maybe this is temporary lang cuz our coders gonna release a new hack soon...

try nyu nalang ..

sorri this is not posted by me I just had a research on different threads...

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...oint-mode.html

tried after the patch.. of april 26,2012 CFPH

Auto on :
see ghost(knife only)
wallhack

I know this Im using it right now Before you post it (Because i know its not going to be patched)
Quote Originally Posted by jamiecezar11 View Post
I know this Im using it right now Before you post it (Because i know its not going to be patched)
yah! I'm just amazed right now...so crossfire crossfire crossfire xD
Good job, I also expect this
how did you make it work ? Tried it but it didn't work for me .. there's no RF131 in my rez fodler ..
Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyDoo View Post
how did you make it work ? Tried it but it didn't work for me .. there's no RF131 in my rez fodler ..
just put it in rez folder that's all... =)

Quote Originally Posted by kukomopepe View Post
is this working? baka madeads ang cf
ou naman yes =) xD

Quote Originally Posted by UnXperienS View Post
gagaba ba to? mababan po ba pag ginamit ko to?
gagana yan..para di ka maban use the easiest technique... wag ka pahalata xD
is this working? baka madeads ang cf
gagaba ba to? mababan po ba pag ginamit ko to?
thanks man!
pls. Don't give credits to me =) give credits to the creator of this hack ^_^ haha d naman ako gumawa ni2 ei share ko lang xD
Quote Originally Posted by darkfearther36 View Post
pls. Don't give credits to me =) give credits to the creator of this hack ^_^ haha d naman ako gumawa ni2 ei share ko lang xD
share share din xD ahahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by keohey123 View Post
bka mahack crossfire ko
ha?? bakit xD d naman keylogger yan ai wahahaha
I think this was already approved a day prior the scheduled patching..xd
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us