Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

1. Who said you have to have nuclear missiles to start a war lmao? you're saying my views are bad but look at yourself.
    2. Do you think a desperate countries will listen to sanctions? LOLOL.
    3. Obama is still very powerful, I put him on the list for a reason.
    4. Russia is still the biggest country in the world and has ALOT of say on what goes on.
    5. Where did I say for sure he was? I said I wasn't sure.
    6. They still own google, do they not?
    7. Actually no, I'd love to know where you get your facts lmao..
    9. He still is very powerful, he did put social networking on the map. Which is extremely important. Who says political power is all that is needed?
    10. Are you kidding me? He probably was one of the best things that happened to the United States, do you know how much sway in the polls for people running for election he has? .

Shut the fuck up, you're just throwing random shit at me attempting to look intelligent where-as you clearly aren't even close.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

I'd love for you to explain where in the world he influences? He created Microsoft and handed it down, he's rich. That's it. Do you know how many rich people there are?
    1. Explain to me how a starved country that has to forge US dollars has the capability to start a war.
    2. Are you fucking retarded, looks like someones been ignoring the news lately.
    3. Who said Obama wasn't powerful? Hes def part of the top 3 but I'm making a assumption you view him as you view just around everything else.
    4. Russia DOES NOT have a say on what goes on, asides from a gigantic army and nuclear warheads they don't have much
    5. Hu Jintao is in the top 3 as well
    6. Where the fuck did google get funding from without investors hurrr durrrr
    7. Hes the fucking premier of China def in the top 5
    9. Oh cool he has a social netoworking site how much power does that give him asides from extreme wealth?
    10. That's purely opinion.

So fucking retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You just assumed I implied you had no life which was incorrect.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    1. Explain to me how a starved country that has to forge US dollars has the capability to start a war.
    2. Are you fucking retarded, looks like someones been ignoring the news lately.
    3. Who said Obama wasn't powerful? Hes def part of the top 3 but I'm making a assumption you view him as you view just around everything else.
    4. Russia DOES NOT have a say on what goes on, asides from a gigantic army and nuclear warheads they don't have much
    5. Hu Jintao is in the top 3 as well
    6. Where the fuck did google get funding from without investors hurrr durrrr
    7. Hes the fucking premier of China def in the top 5
    9. Oh cool he has a social netoworking site how much power does that give him asides from extreme wealth?
    10. That's purely opinion.

So fucking retarded.
    1. I understand that you're losing this argument and you love to throw random shit, but I'm pretty FUCKING SURE that Saudi Arabia is not starving and is not poor. And gives 14 percent of United States its oil.
    2. This is what I mean, don't you just love CNN and Fox? Probably think that 9/11 was caused by just Osama, no. it was a reason to go to war, get your fucking facts straight you illiterate ******.
    3.But you posted saying that United States doesn't just rely on him, I'm pretty sure the 3rd spot was well reserved for him. Which just strengthens my point on how you throw random shit.
    4. And since when did a Gigantic army and Nuclear Warheads not have any sway lmfao?
    5.Top 3? How does china effect us besides taking the oil and raising the prices. OH NOES NOT A WHOLE FEW CENTS, what are they going to do stop making power ranger toys?
    6.Google is one of the largest companies around the world and is used everywhere. If you're telling me they aren't powerful then you obviously are as stupid as I make you out to be.
    7. This is not even worth my time, the more you talk the more I realize my thoughts on how fucking dumb you are, are raised.
    9. Gives the world a way to contact each other, but who needs that right? /Sarcasm.
    10. Not really, he slowed the economic crisis in the United States by alot. Maybe if you guys didn't have that 8 years and you're done law, you would be thriving.

In summary, you're the dumbest person I've ever talked to .

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
    You just assumed I implied you had no life which was incorrect.
    OH NOES I WAS WRONG,
    Use better grammar and word choice next time.
    Last edited by Canadian; 05-02-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks

1. I understand that you're losing this argument and you love to throw random shit, but I'm pretty FUCKING SURE that Saudi Arabia is not starving and is not poor. And gives 14 percent of United States its oil.
    2. This is what I mean, don't you just love CNN and Fox? Probably think that 9/11 was caused by just Osama, no. it was a reason to go to war, get your fucking facts straight you illiterate ******.
    3.But you posted saying that United States doesn't just rely on him, I'm pretty sure the 3rd spot was well reserved for him. Which just strengthens my point on how you throw random shit.
    4. And since when did a Gigantic army and Nuclear Warheads not have any sway lmfao?
    5.Top 3? How does china effect us besides taking the oil and raising the prices. OH NOES NOT A WHOLE FEW CENTS, what are they going to do stop making power ranger toys?
    6.Google is one of the largest companies around the world and is used everywhere. If you're telling me they aren't powerful then you obviously are as stupid as I make you out to be.
    7. This is not even worth my time, the more you talk the more I realize my thoughts on how fucking dumb you are, are raised.
    9. Gives the world a way to contact each other, but who needs that right? /Sarcasm.
    10. Not really, he slowed the economic crisis in the United States by alot. Maybe if you guys didn't have that 8 years and you're done law, you would be thriving.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

OH NOES I WAS WRONG,
    Use better grammar and word choice next time.
    you are a bad debator

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Hitchcock View Post
    you are a bad debator
    Thanks .
    you're a bad grammarerer

Thanks

OH NOES I WAS WRONG,
    Use better grammar next time.
    The numbering refers to YOUR numbering
    hurr durr
    1. Pretty sure North Korea is in poverty lawl tell yourself what you want too
    2. mmk next time someone bombs the finance center of the WORLD in YOUR country dont wage war and just live your everyday life, and we're talking about sanctions here change the topic more. Also if you haven't noticed all news sources have their individual views on politics. Please don't bull shit and tell us that Canada contains 100% neutral news sources.
    3. America doesn't just rely on him hurr durr lrn2rd Also I was under the impression that you would think Obama would be insanely powerful because of your twisted views on the world.
    4. Use fucking logic. derp. If you have a army and nukes and another country has a army and nukes you're not pulling shit.
    5. Looks like someone doesn't understand globalization, you might as well say America has no power
    6. You clearly said the INVENTORS of google hurr durr can't even stick to your points
    7. Refer to 5.
    9. Oh cause creating communications gives you political power amirite. If I create a social networking site I can start a war, amidoingitright?
    10. That's like saying I have stage 3 cancer currently but the doctors helped me slow down stage 1 . The economics problems started with Reagan hurr durr
    Last edited by noob555; 05-02-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The numbering refers to YOUR numbering
    hurr durr
    1. Pretty sure North Korea is in poverty lawl tell yourself what you want too
    2. mmk next time someone bombs the finance center of the WORLD in YOUR country dont wage war and just live your everyday life, and we're talking about sanctions here change the topic more.
    3. America doesn't just rely on him hurr durr lrn2rd
    4. Use fucking logic. derp. If you have a army and nukes and another country has a army and nukes you're not pulling shit.
    5. Looks like someone doesn't understand globalization, you might as well say America has no power hue
    6. You clearly said the INVENTORS of google hurr durr can't even stick to your points
    7. Refer to 5.
    9. Oh cause creating communications gives you political power amirite. If I create a social networking site I can start a war, amidoingitright?
    10. That's like saying I have stage 3 cancer currently but the doctors helped me slow down stage 1 . The economics problems started with Reagan hurr durr
    1. Pretty sure North Korea is one of the craziest countries in the world and can start world war 3 maybe they wouldn't be on my list if somebody stopped giving them fuel seeing as how United States likes to supply them 200+ tons of food.
    2. I stayed on topic as-well expanded it, gtfo.
    3. where did I say that you said united states doesn't just rely on him?
    4.Logic? So you're saying a desperate country will use logic when they realize they have a big enough army to crush United States into pulp?
    5.I'm not even going to continue of this subject, you're just a wall that I'm talking too.
    6.Okay, let me re-word this. This invented google, one of the biggest companies in the world which produces millions of cash and is used by millions of people. You must have power to own it.
    9. Creating the biggest communications site in the world where it connects everybody does give you power /derp. Who said you need to be able to start a war to have power?
    The rest is bullshit and I left it, listen to what spews out of your mouth.
    I'm done with this thread, you're just another typical american who listens to anything they are told.
    Last edited by Canadian; 05-02-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Dem der oil people iz most powerful. If der no oil den der is no vroom vroom and people go broke tryna buy gassy to go vroom vroom :l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Does this list apply to people that are alive?
    Because I know plenty of dead people who can still fuck shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    Dem der oil people iz most powerful. If der no oil den der is no vroom vroom and people go broke tryna buy gassy to go vroom vroom :l
    No oil = No machines for Coal = No energy = No tv,hospitals,computers, or anything really.

Thanks

1. Pretty sure North Korea is one of the craziest countries in the world and can start world war 3 maybe they wouldn't be on my list if somebody stopped giving them fuel seeing as how United States likes to supply them 200+ tons of food.
    2. I stayed on topic as-well expanded it, gtfo.
    3. where did I say that you said united states doesn't just rely on him?
    4.Logic? So you're saying a desperate country will use logic when they realize they have a big enough army to crush United States into pulp?
    5.I'm not even going to continue of this subject, you're just a wall that I'm talking too.
    6.Okay, let me re-word this. This invented google, one of the biggest companies in the world which produces millions of cash and is used by millions of people. You must have power to own it.
    9. Creating the biggest communications site in the world where it connects everybody does give you power /derp. Who said you need to be able to start a war to have power?
    The rest is bullshit and I left it, listen to what spews out of your mouth.
    I'm done with this thread, you're just another typical american who listens to anything they are told.
    MFW

-> Thinks NK can start WW3
    -> Ignores point as jumps at something else whenever he has a chance
    -> Displays retarded-ignorant logic throughout a span of all his posts and expects not too gets things assumed
    -> Doesn't understand the idea of nukes
    -> Can't stick to a point
    -> Thinks that the owner of a single website has the amount of power as someone like obama
    ->Calls other people sheep but in reality is a sheep himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    MFW

-> Thinks NK can start WW3
    -> Ignores point as jumps at something else whenever he has a chance
    -> Displays retarded-ignorant logic throughout a span of all his posts and expects not too gets things assumed
    -> Doesn't understand the idea of nukes
    -> Can't stick to a point
    -> Thinks that the owner of a single website has the amount of power as someone like obama
    ->Calls other people sheep but in reality is a sheep himself.
    I honestly don't care any longer, arguing with you is pointless. The past few posts you've put on here are complete bullshit and I honestly can't believe I spent 10-20 minutes posting all of those. But I'd like to say one thing, I'm pretty sure the people who owned the site were at the bottom of my list, not near Obama. Hold on I'm going to link you to something too,
    Searched it up on google and found this, good game.
    Gallery : #1 Powerful People Powerful People - Forbes.com

If you look long enough you can almost see all those sheiks who aren't powerful at all. Remember?
    Last edited by Canadian; 05-02-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    God & Obama.
    It's funny because god isn't real.

Obviously anyone with access to nuclear weapons.

Head of the largest media companies

anyone with incredible computer skills

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't like that statement :l
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    It's funny because god isn't real.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post