WPF

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
WPF
Hello , i dont know whit wpf cuz i dont use it but i started so i dont know how to make when slider is 100% then something happens ?
Code:
Slider1.Maximum = 100
If Slider1.Value = 100 Then
MsgBox("Learn to code !")
End If
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Code:
Slider1.Maximum = 100
If Slider1.Value = 100 Then
MsgBox("Learn to code !")
End If
PS I know how to code but it doesnt work cuz im using vb 2011 so it all ****** up ...
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
PS I know how to code but it doesnt work cuz im using vb 2011 so it all ****** up ...
What ? Are you using Metro application or just plain WPF ? If plain WPF, the above code should work.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


What ? Are you using Metro application or just plain WPF ? If plain WPF, the above code should work.
JUST wpf but instead Slider1 it gives me SliderFrom ?
@Hassan
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
JUST wpf but instead Slider1 it gives me SliderFrom ?
@Hassan
Can you take a screenshot of the visual studio when you are in designer mode (along with toolbox visible so I can see the tools available) and post it here ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Can you take a screenshot of the visual studio when you are in designer mode (along with toolbox visible so I can see the tools available) and post it here ?
http://i45.tinypic.com/2mq8g93.png and how to make nice ipod like not like this
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
http://i45.tinypic.com/2mq8g93.png and how to make nice ipod like not like this
Sigh. This looks like a mobile app to me. Definitely not a plain WPF application. Anyways, try using SliderFrom instead of Slider1.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Sigh. This looks like a mobile app to me. Definitely not a plain WPF application. Anyways, try using SliderFrom instead of Slider1.
lol it doesnt work and im making program that looks like ipod
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
lol it doesnt work and im making program that looks like ipod
Ah, I see. Got Teamviewer ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Ah, I see. Got Teamviewer ?
no bu i will later do in in vb 2010

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Ah, I see. Got Teamviewer ?
how to make this without ugly windows style? http://i48.tinypic.com/opramb.png
No, I don't know about that. Also, I am closing this if you are moving to WinForms. Right ?
@tynab
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
No, I don't know about that. Also, I am closing this if you are moving to WinForms. Right ?
@tynab
You can close it :/
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us