Blitz's Signature Request

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Blitz's Signature Request
Howdy comrades, I've had the same signature for the past... well, I've had it mostly since I first registered for this site. I plan on finally changing it up pretty soon and would like a new image to go with that. I don't really know what I'm looking for, just needs to say "Blitz". Anything else is up to you -- maybe something like my current one though?

Obligatory format, although honestly I don't care what you do as long as it's nice:

Main Text/Name: Blitz
Sub Text/Quote: N/A
Size: Height 135 (or around that), width doesn't matter
Style: N/A -- I do enjoy the style of my current signature though. Anything like that.
Theme: Gurren Lagann would be really cool.
Colour: Don't care.
Image/Render: None.
Designer: N/A
Other Information: See above
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Howdy comrades, I've had the same signature for the past... well, I've had it mostly since I first registered for this site. I plan on finally changing it up pretty soon and would like a new image to go with that. I don't really know what I'm looking for, just needs to say "Blitz". Anything else is up to you -- maybe something like my current one though?
minimalism.. i like it
just says blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post


minimalism.. i like it
just says blitz

Not gonna lie, it has potential.
Wild Bill, can we do a collab? I like your work and I can take it to the next level.
And I'll get to your rq as soon as I get home, Blitz. Haha.
I just realized I totally disregarded request format /derp

Will edit original post with a format for anyone who needs it -- although like I said I really don't know what I want.
Can I try making you a sig? Example below in my sig.
@Blitz

Just a quickie I made since no one was interested...
Sorry for not following your format, it's just that I'm practicing smudging so this was a good workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Eyed Peas View Post
@Blitz

Just a quickie I made since no one was interested...
Sorry for not following your format, it's just that I'm practicing smudging so this was a good workout.

Oooh, I really like that font. What's it called?

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post
Can I try making you a sig? Example below in my sig.
Go for it. I actually plan on using a script to swap through a bunch of different images every time someone sees my picture so I'll almost definitely be using it ;D
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post
Like it bruh?
Do like. Will be adding to the script
Cause we both agree a certain Ginger is a power hungry doo doo stain.

-Ethereal

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
Cause we both agree a certain Ginger is a power hungry doo doo stain.

-Ethereal

Can you teach me some Photoshop CS5? I'm interested in learning because of your artwork; it's very beautiful, If you could, Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post
Can you teach me some Photoshop CS5? I'm interested in learning because of your artwork; it's very beautiful, If you could, Thanks.
Stay active in the graphics section, if you can't learn anything there I will do some teamview lessons with you.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?