Blitz's Signature Request

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Very sexy, but the lightning is a disaster.
Quote Originally Posted by Black Eyed Peas View Post
Very sexy, but the lightning is a disaster.
Not sure who you're talking to but either way we have a show off section if we want critique.
I'm sure a few of us could have had plenty to say about your own.
Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
Stay active in the graphics section, if you can't learn anything there I will do some teamview lessons with you.
Whoa, thanks bro! I finally have a guru to teach me !
Alright. Got the script set up. Currently only have three images for it to cycle through which is kind of lame. Looking for some people to make a couple more?

EDIT: Holy fuck I didn't realize page 2 -- looking at these now
EDIT 2: @Assalamu alaikum / @Keroaplt These are fantastic!

Anyone have more I can add? (god I'm so greedy)
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?