Solvedcshell file

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
cshell file
I need cshell.dll from august 2011, already searched it here but can't find it.

Thanks you.
Why Would You Need That??


Ill Have A Look Around For You...
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Probably to update something...
Yup .
Quote Originally Posted by Genkidesu View Post
I need cshell.dll from august 2011, already searched it here but can't find it.

Thanks you.
cshell from AUGUST 2011?
That would be a tough thing to find.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

cshell from AUGUST 2011?
That would be a tough thing to find.
I know... anyway if anyone have it, please post it! i'll give credits.
Quote Originally Posted by Genkidesu View Post
I know... anyway if anyone have it, please post it! i'll give credits.
I don't think it's possible to find, because x-trap updated so much from 2011-2012.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

I don't think it's possible to find, because x-trap updated so much from 2011-2012.
I'm not talking about xtrap files... i want na cshell.dll from august 2011 only!
Quote Originally Posted by Genkidesu View Post
I'm not talking about xtrap files... i want na cshell.dll from august 2011 only!
yeah ik I said "x-trap updated" meaning specific files like cshell.dll gets updated.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

yeah ik I said "x-trap updated" meaning specific files like cshell.dll gets updated.
x-trap updated is not same as game client updated!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?