guys I found this one hit here but do not know if and path
a Code:
One Hit Kill = 0x7F8
Although this working?
use the AmmoDamage 0x818 and make it + IDk for i hit but you can try 500%+ more damage so you get the original AmmoDamage and you make original*5 and then you have 500%+ damage and i think that will be 1 hit if not make 600-700% ....
i use value 4444 and it work great lol
but just for ZLM no other
Originally Posted by dicky88smd
i use value 4444 and it work great lol
but just for ZLM no other
so u got OHK hack? why don't u release it?
Originally Posted by VJSmedia
so u got OHK hack? why don't u release it?
I Have OHK but for CF IN
I cant play CFNA because restricted Area
yes its 0x7F8..
Originally Posted by giniyat101
yes its 0x7F8..
Changed to 0x818 with last update
Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell
Changed to 0x818 with last update
yes after patch all weaponmgr offsets where changed!!
Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell
Changed to 0x818 with last update
true.. didnt check lol
Try:
Code:
*(float*)(pWeaponMgr+0x818) = 125.0f;
This is what i use on Egypt.
Originally Posted by darlwis
Try:
Code:
*(float*)(pWeaponMgr+0x818) = 125.0f;
This is what i use on Egypt.
how you use it ? i am geting client error's whit 30%+ ..... damage
Originally Posted by bandi12
how you use it ? i am geting client error's whit 30%+ ..... damage
I use 125 and works perfect on egypt.
Solution:
Anti Client Error.