QuestionI need Admin Menu

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I need Admin Menu
hello guys,
i need a admin menu for my mods. I have hosted mods for many years but i lost all my mods and so my admin menu too.
Plzz help me out by sending me a good / working admin menu.
I had always worked with Zero's admin menu. (Loved that one)

Plz help me
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
I would recommend this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...system-v3.html

Search "MW2 admin menu" and you will find 10+ topics where i have helped people on how to use it.
yes thanks that one is was looking for.. but where can i find that file i need to change with that code ?
@daaantjuhh

Like the thread says:

Open your mods main file
Locate your onPlayerSpawned(); thread
Find "for(;; )" in the thread
Add the following line of code ABOVE "for(;; )"

Code:
if(self.GUID == "0110000103d48b31" || self isHost() || self.GUID == "") { self thread maps\mp\mods\_KickMenu::menuInit();
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us