Red facePatchedWeapon Editor v1.2 [Update]

PollWhat should I do?!
75 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Weapon Editor v1.2 [Update]
So, here I am again to release my own version. (It wasn't supposed to be released but :P)

How do I use it?
Well, simple

You start the game, then you start the Weapon Editor v1.2.
Go to the Class Menu and set your class up. (With the weapons you want)
Now, go to the Weapon Editor v1.2 and set your options there
Once you have done that, you close the program. (If it makes you feel safer)
Then you enter a game. And pawn and own every noob in the game

Enjoy now people, and don't ask me for all kind of strange stuff :P
That isn't needed you know.

Whoah, where is the Image?!
It's right here


Now, I don't trust you, where is the virus scans?!?!?!
Here is ONE: Weapon Editor v1.2.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Here is another ONE: https://www.virustotal.com/file/c399...is/1336783814/
And guess what, they are all CLEAN

Now take care, and don't make us laugh
Weapon Editor v1.2.rar33 KB · 437 downloads Scanning…
for the extra proficiency,hat is it,so i can make in mp7 range,damage?
and can i get ban?
Quote Originally Posted by Heiko View Post
for the extra proficiency,hat is it,so i can make in mp7 range,damage?
and can i get ban?
For pretty much every hack/tool there is a risk of getting banned. It all depends on how well the hack is coded, how obvious you hack ( Shooting through walls, being a level 1 no prestige with all emblems and titles, etc... ). Don't hack if you don't want to get banned. Make a second account for hacking is a possiblity.
Updated version works now. Thanks Jorndel
omg i got kick extended mags and a silencer on javelin

also found that with 2 attachments on a secondary cant switch to the secondary even if i run out of ammo
please help i want damage on sniper
That is patched, deal with it. I know it's hard, i was disapointed aswell. (Damage on sniper should be allowed, we get too much chestmarkers in my opinion, and it sould be a one hit kill in the arm to be honest ...)
Quote Originally Posted by Nomad4454 View Post
omg i got kick extended mags and a silencer on javelin

also found that with 2 attachments on a secondary cant switch to the secondary even if i run out of ammo
ROFL you made my day hahahahahaha

Wat i have done is akimbo fmg9 and silencer and damm it WORKS lol
I added kick and two attachments on Scar-L and now the weapon disappeared, is there a way to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by OwenLJN View Post
I added kick and two attachments on Scar-L and now the weapon disappeared, is there a way to fix this?
You mostly like used something that isn't useable.
Try something else
Ok, I got it fixed, but somehow, when I playing in the game, my computer just freezed and then blue screen, don't know if this is caused by the editor, hope not
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
So, here I am again to release my own version. (It wasn't supposed to be released but :P)

How do I use it?
Well, simple

You start the game, then you start the Weapon Editor v1.2.
Go to the Class Menu and set your class up. (With the weapons you want)
Now, go to the Weapon Editor v1.2 and set your options there
Once you have done that, you close the program. (If it makes you feel safer)
Then you enter a game. And pawn and own every noob in the game

Enjoy now people, and don't ask me for all kind of strange stuff :P
That isn't needed you know.

Whoah, where is the Image?!
It's right here


Now, I don't trust you, where is the virus scans?!?!?!
Here is ONE: Weapon Editor v1.2.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Here is another ONE: https://www.virustotal.com/file/c399...is/1336783814/ⓘ
And guess what, they are all CLEAN

Now take care, and don't make us laugh



- Hey why it says that: CloseHandle failed. and it don't work): help! or tut video
Quote Originally Posted by theemu1 View Post
- Hey why it says that: CloseHandle failed. and it don't work): help! or tut video
Ensure you use Steam Version.
The CloseHandle is used to close the communication.
(Old now...)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Ensure you use Steam Version.
The CloseHandle is used to close the communication.
(Old now...)
I'm playing with an older version... Can i get it working anyhow?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us