Starting C Language
Hello all!
I want to start on the C language, because I'm going to develop iPhone apps.
Problem is, I don't really know where to start.. I don't even know if C is enough, or it must be C++
I can't find any C programming tutorials here, only C++..
Could anyone help me starting up, maybe give a link to a good TUT for newbies??
Only thing I know is that I can use Xcode as the compiler? for apple apps.
Hope someone can help me get started..
Thx in adv.,
I want to start on the C language, because I'm going to develop iPhone apps.
Problem is, I don't really know where to start.. I don't even know if C is enough, or it must be C++
I can't find any C programming tutorials here, only C++..
Could anyone help me starting up, maybe give a link to a good TUT for newbies??
Only thing I know is that I can use Xcode as the compiler? for apple apps.
Hope someone can help me get started..
Thx in adv.,






