Thumbs upSolvedStarting C Language

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Transitioning from java to any C-style language is quite easy as they all look pretty similar.
@'Bruno Wow, I just thought about it, there's a decent chance that Obj-C is even worse then Visual Basic when it comes to switching to C++ O_O Damn, I hate it even more now O:
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Transitioning from java to any C-style language is quite easy as they all look pretty similar.
@'Bruno Wow, I just thought about it, there's a decent chance that Obj-C is even worse then Visual Basic when it comes to switching to C++ O_O Damn, I hate it even more now O:
VB.NET is not worse when it comes to RAD. It allows you to create amazingly sexy applications with great speed.
So from all your answers.. I have come to the conclusion, that it's a better idea to start java for android apps, instead of Objective C ? :P

// EDIT: Business-way, it seems iPhone is a better idea, because more people have iPhone..
Quote Originally Posted by n0real View Post
So from all your answers.. I have come to the conclusion, that it's a better idea to start java for android apps, instead of Objective C ? :P

// EDIT: Business-way, it seems iPhone is a better idea, because more people have iPhone..


slightly old pictures, but android is taking/has taken over I know only 2 people from my friends that have an iPhone, the rest has Samsung or HTC with android or a blackberry
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us