Black ops 2 Trailer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Black ops 2 Trailer


LOOKS LIKE SOME SHIT
Looks like they took the worst parts of every game and put them in one huge pile of shit
We all know that people buy Black ops just because the zombie mode
Quote Originally Posted by ResistanceRage View Post
We all know that people buy Black ops just because the zombie mode
That's one reason why I'm getting it, also because I am very interested to find out how they joined the storyline together with first, it's such a big gap in time to fill.
Fuck... i hate call of duty.. but shit, after playing Crysis 2, and Frontlines: Fuel of War... I kind of like future games... i might end up buying this...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us