Selling account with 400k Euro, Nero, 2X Predator, Cherry, Katana, Epko+more

Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
Selling account with 400k Euro, Nero, 2X Predator, Cherry, Katana, Epko+more
Aight. I haven't played in weeks, won't really ever play again so I'm selling this account. Middleman or you go first only. Trusted MM, none of this fake boloney stuff.

I don't have a price, just offer.

Account has the following guns as well as 700BP and 400k euro.





Hm...steam account, ijji account? Original email blah blah blah, etc. ? I'm interested :P
Quote Originally Posted by iLikeTacos View Post
Hm...steam account, ijji account? Original email blah blah blah, etc. ? I'm interested :P
Same here
this looks like a scamming account. throughout the time that i was a mpgh member, all the scams and stuff usually happened through accounts like this. lol~ just a hunch~
@ Iliketacos:
IJJI Account
Yes you get the email

@s2s2, I said I'm using a middleman, and an official one only. If you think I can somehow scam through that you're an idiot.

@ Kjadaw
Offer.
Quote Originally Posted by FinalSomething5 View Post
@ Iliketacos:
IJJI Account
Yes you get the email

@s2s2, I said I'm using a middleman, and an official one only. If you think I can somehow scam through that you're an idiot.

@ Kjadaw
Offer.
lol u don't have to be so defensive there. i'm just saying, i've seen and experienced myself using a mm and still get scammed (account gets recovered after few days) type thing~ so. that's just what i'm saying. I didn't say that, specifically, you're going to scam, i said that these are generally the types of accounts to look out for. "idiot"
adddd me on skypee iwantkaronava
Howmuch would u want for the account?
And i can only offer u paysafe cards ?
Quote Originally Posted by kjadaw View Post
Howmuch would u want for the account?
And i can only offer u paysafe cards ?
Hmm, depends. I'm kind of looking to buy BF3. I don't think you can buy BF3 with paysafecards.

Offer on how much, though.
Quote Originally Posted by FinalSomething5 View Post
Hmm, depends. I'm kind of looking to buy BF3. I don't think you can buy BF3 with paysafecards.

Offer on how much, though.
its 50€
But i have no idea if u can pay with PSC :P
go look it up, and let me know. I would like to have this account, but 50€ is a bit much. Pm me if u know anything or if u want to reply.
I read PM's faster :P
Quote Originally Posted by kjadaw View Post
its 50€
But i have no idea if u can pay with PSC :P
go look it up, and let me know. I would like to have this account, but 50€ is a bit much. Pm me if u know anything or if u want to reply.
I read PM's faster :P
50 euro is around $63, that isn't very much at all for an account like this.

BF3 can not be bought with PSC.

How do you PM?
Quote Originally Posted by FinalSomething5 View Post
50 euro is around $63, that isn't very much at all for an account like this.

BF3 can not be bought with PSC.

How do you PM?
Ur postcount is to low...
Anyway, ill look if i can find a way to use paypal. but im not willing to pay thatmuch for it. to me its worth less.
Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?