UnhappyCA's dead?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CA's dead?
Haven't been on CA's in awhile and when i log in its pretty much dead.There is at the most maybe 10 total players on andy of the realm.
I just checked theres as much people as there were months ago. I don't know but like in papa all channels were full but the last 3.
I haven't been on CA in a while as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it was dead. But, according the @AtomicStone, it's still up and running. Most likely still a piece of shit as well.
CA is dead man. Especially the CA section . ;S
This section is dying, but CA isn't dead yet.
I see hundreds playing every day I play, except really late at night.
CA isn't even close to dying. When Americano's are awake, usually all the Bravo servers are full.
Have not played the game in 3 months! Wouldn't think it's dead but i know most of us has lost faith in nexon and the community.
As long as there is enough NX coming in to make the game profitable, CA will be online indefinitely.
you can play legit now and not do to bad lol cuz there arent any major hacks out
Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
you can play legit now and not do to bad lol cuz there arent any major hacks out
Want me to change that? Lulz.
all of west bravo was "Full" When i logged on earlier.
I hardly CA now. I only occasionally (every fortnight) and play like one elimination match and become really bored.
its not dead.... i play all the time, i troll with kinkycake :P
its no dead jus server wer down it bak up no problem /me
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us