Thumbs upFree Runescape account with 2 months membership left lvl 102

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Free Runescape account with 2 months membership left lvl 102
Hello guys I thought I'd just give my old rs acc away I lost everything and i think theres no point playing anymore so here you guys go it has finished Desert treasure and Recipie for disaster


Username : Fish nikka

Password : freeaccount

whoever gets the account must post and thank me though if not its fine D: and if this is in the wrong section warn me cuz i didnt really nowhere to post this.
Changing a password on Runescape isn't that easy nowadays..
Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Impact View Post
looks like someone got it
Got one fr me ?
Nope your SOL shoulda got here first D:
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?