PatchedTryhacker V2.1 Simple Version FIXED BUGS AND FIXED ERRORS AND WITH MENU IN GAME

Posts 1–15 of 131 · Page 1 of 9
Tryhacker V2.1 Simple Version FIXED BUGS AND FIXED ERRORS AND WITH MENU IN GAME
Features

1 - Wallhack (off - on)
2 - No Change (off - on)
3 - Fast Reload (off - on)
4 - Fast Defuse (off - x2)
5 - See Ghost (off - on)

Tutorial :

1 - Download the hack in attachments
2 - Extract the hack
3 - open the past
4 - Download one injector (i used that injector : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...jector-v2.html)
5 - use the injector
6 - inject the hack
7 - have fine
8 - sometimes you got the error send report just close and try again max 5 times
9 - sometimes the hack dont work just close and try again max 5 times

how to use the menu :

1 - press insert to the menu work
2 - press up or down to see one feature
3 - press right or left key to make the feature on - off
4 - press insert to close or this don't dissapear

PS : THIS IS JUST ONE BETA TEST VERSION IF YOU GOT ONE PROBLEM NOT LISTED ON THE LIST SAY TO ME TO I FIX IN THE NEXT VERSION

Solution for some questions

1 - The menu don't appears
Solution : press insert

2 - I got Send Error Report
Solution : close the game and try again

3 - The hack don't worked
Solution : close the game and try again

4 - I gived error SndDrv.dll changed...
Solution : don't put in crossfire folder just inject

virusscans :

https://www.virustotal.com/file/58e4...is/1337974099/
Tryhacker V2.1 simple version.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Credits :

@giniyat101 for say how to make a wallhack and for say how to make the menu in game
@Genkidesu

Please Approve Fast

@Hero
@Royku
@Austin
@Jigsaw
Tryhacker V2.1 simple version_mpgh.net.rar5 KB · 1,752 downloads Scanning…
Still Waiting For CFPH
You are Awesome
nice hack keep it up
nice hack u have the best hacks
good job kepp it pu
MY ACCOUNT IS PERMANANTELY BLOCKED!!!! I HAVE WIN 7X64 AND THIS IS MY GOOD ACCOUNT!
I don't understand, nothing appears when I press the key Inser, just above the delete key !
Is it another key ? Have I done anything wrong ?
Client error MANY
Nothing appears when I press 'insert'.
Injected 10 times.
Quote Originally Posted by xShelly View Post
Nothing appears when I press 'insert'.
Injected 10 times.
just try other injector
make normal menu omg
Posts 1–15 of 131 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?