PatchedTryhacker V2.1 Simple Version FIXED BUGS AND FIXED ERRORS AND WITH MENU IN GAME

Posts 76–90 of 131 · Page 6 of 9
Approved? I am getting client error every 10 seconds I'm playing in-game.
I don't know.. You should check the hack on x82 or Windows 7 systems.
I get client error alot please help?
Great Job, keep it up.
good job good to have u back
Quote Originally Posted by arvindra View Post
MY ACCOUNT IS PERMANANTELY BLOCKED!!!! I HAVE WIN 7X64 AND THIS IS MY GOOD ACCOUNT!
lol dont use your main acc when u test out a hack first -_-'
~Too many Client Errors In-Game~ P.S.: I used Extreme Injector works for me . Egypt Injector doesnt work for me
Quote Originally Posted by 123lickme View Post
egypt v2.

Make sure you have direct X installed, along with NetFramework 4 and 3 installed.
It worked with Xforce injector, but too many errors :/
Too Many Client Error
Client error's are caused by NoRecoil,NoReload,NoChangeDelay are patched don't start them or you will get client error 28_3 every 10-15s after joined to game we are searching new way's to make them work !
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
Client error's are caused by NoRecoil,NoReload,NoChangeDelay are patched don't start them or you will get client error 28_3 every 10-15s after joined to game we are searching new way's to make them work !
1st he didnt put no recoil
2nd no change NEVER causes errors
3rd its no weapon weight that's causing the error.
Quote Originally Posted by tonydaw View Post
1st he didnt put no recoil
2nd no change NEVER causes errors
3rd its no weapon weight that's causing the error.
Yes, this is true.
No weapon weight does cause errors.
You will receive a client error much faster if you run around with heavy weapons (e.g. AWM, Gatling gun, M60)
Quote Originally Posted by tonydaw View Post
1st he didnt put no recoil
2nd no change NEVER causes errors
3rd its no weapon weight that's causing the error.
Believe me i know what i say the client error's in this hack are caused by Fast Change bk is patched .

Why do you think are no noRecoil,noReload,noChangeDelay hack's ? befor the last patch even a litel hack that have 2-3 function 1 of them was noRecoil and now 4-5 released hack and non of them have noRecoil ...

I know this bk i am trying to make them work on my hack ...
i use egypt injector menu doesnt appear when i click insert
Posts 76–90 of 131 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?