PatchedTryhacker V2.1 Simple Version FIXED BUGS AND FIXED ERRORS AND WITH MENU IN GAME

Posts 91–105 of 131 · Page 7 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by omar911 View Post
i use egypt injector menu doesnt appear when i click insert
ur jus like me. New Error: Oh, the menu doesnt show up, oh i clicked insert, oh it still doesnt work, oh What should I do. I used Egypt Injector, has never wrked for me be4 so ill try another one and see if it works./
txs man u r great, ur awezome......
good job kepp it up bro...
How do i fix sound errors???
Nice hack, work for me!
nice Dude next time can u make wallhack and no recoil
Try extreme injector
I like this hack with the menu but being able to only play 30 seconds ehhh sorry I like to play for longer than that
You just get to many client errors so umm back to BACKDOORS hack with no menu T,T......
Quote Originally Posted by trooper59er View Post
Try extreme injector
I like this hack with the menu but being able to only play 30 seconds ehhh sorry I like to play for longer than that
You just get to many client errors so umm back to BACKDOORS hack with no menu T,T......
i dont really get how to use extreme injector
does it work for xp 32?
How To Fix Sounds Errors / Not Detected Yet -.-"
Quote Originally Posted by quisde View Post
How To Fix Sounds Errors / Not Detected Yet -.-"
change the dll name to any name and inject

i did it like that >>>> sexy.dll xD

press thanks if i helpt
@mslol Hmm Thanks Press Thank Button Too xd
Posts 91–105 of 131 · Page 7 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?