QuestionSolvedRight Mouse Click

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Right Mouse Click
Hey guys, sometime when I right-click on my mouse nothing will happen and I may have to do it again 2-4 times for it to actually work. I've tried some troubleshooting and done some other stuff and it still does it. My thoughts are that it may be an issue with the mouse itself (maybe it's dirty or whatever). I've tried cleaning it by just blowing some air in there and stuff and it SEEMS to make it better for a bit but I'm still having the issue.


Any thoughts?
Well if it just rarely responds, I am quite sure it's your mouse
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Well if it just rarely responds, I am quite sure it's your mouse
Yeah, that's what I think too. I'm going to try and clean it I guess and if it still isn't working after that well I guess I'll buy a new one. :S
Don't you have at least another mouse stashed somewhere so you could check if it's the mouse that's faulty? Alternative see if using the keyboard key for right click (most keyboards have it) always responds
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Don't you have at least another mouse stashed somewhere so you could check if it's the mouse that's faulty? Alternative see if using the keyboard key for right click (most keyboards have it) always responds
The keyboard right click works every time no problem, and the mouse works sometimes. I think I may just have to clean it up. Or buy a new one...=(

Edit: Hmm, might be something else now. Was playing on my Minecraft server with my friend and my right click stopped working 100%. Closed and re-opened Minecraft and it was working 100% fine for a little while. This wasn't happening before...=S
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
The keyboard right click works every time no problem, and the mouse works sometimes. I think I may just have to clean it up. Or buy a new one...=(

Edit: Hmm, might be something else now. Was playing on my Minecraft server with my friend and my right click stopped working 100%. Closed and re-opened Minecraft and it was working 100% fine for a little while. This wasn't happening before...=S
If the keyboard right click always works, it's most definitely a mouse problem. Unless your mouse has some weird drivers or something that are messing it up, I would go grab a new mouse
I switched it out last night and have been using my brother's (which has been working fine).

I'm going to go get a replacement of the same model some time this week because I really liked the feel of that mouse.

Thanks for all the input guys! ^_^
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us