ArrowPatched[Update] [HotFixes] RapidFire & NoRecoil v1.8.1 for MW3 1.8.423

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[Update] [HotFixes] RapidFire & NoRecoil v1.8.1 for MW3 1.8.423
RapidFire & NoRecoil v1.8.1 For Modern Warfare 3 1.8.423


-Screenshot-


Main:




-Features-

-Toggle-
+Middle Mouse Button for RapidFire
+NoRecoil
+NoFlash (Flashbangs and Concussion Flashes) (Rollbacked)
+NoSpread (Separate Hotkey)
+One Hotkey Activation
+Activation/Deactivation Sound Effects

-AutoOn-
+Auto-Minimized upon process attaching.


-Known Bugs-

Should be bug free. Contact me if you found one.


-HotFixes-

+Fixed crash bug while using NoSpread
+RollBacked NoFlash Effects to be like previous versions


-How to Use-

1.Boot tool then game or vice-versa
2.Press F11 to activate/deactivate RapidFire & NoRecoil & NoFlash
3.Press F8 to activate/deactivate NoSpread (Optional)
4.Use Middle Mouse button to use RapidFire
5.Have Fun!


-Virus Scans (1/62)-

VirusTotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

It's a false positive, it's 100% clean ~ master131


-About Donations-

Donations are OPTIONALS, you do not need to donate to use this tool. If you decide to donate, there is no fix amount. Any will do and be very much appreciated. Thank you so much.


-Additional Info-

You may come across some VB.net error messages. Click continue and it should be fine. I will work on those errors. The RapidFire feature will work better if the video settings of MW3 are lowered a bit (Normal Settings). Putting the video settings on high may reduce the RapidFire functionality. Have Fun!


-Credits-

+ @Jorndel for Help
+ @master131 for Help
+ StikxX for Inspiration


-With Name Scrambler Version Comming Soon!-


-WARNING-

Use NoSpread At Your Own Risks!!!
No-Recoil+RapidFireV181_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.zip1.3 MB · 472 downloads Scanning…
Does this fix the sound occlusion issue?
Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
Does this fix the sound occlusion issue?
The sound issue was caused by the addition I did on the NoFlash. I Removed that new addition make it like the older version. Sound issue should now be gone.
THANK YOU!!! I cannot wait :-)
Holy mother of Christ NO SPREAD
THANK YOU!!! I HAVE BEEN CHECKING EVERY FIVE MINUTES!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH... I am so giddy... It's just fun to use with a Artic Warfare from the hip ^.^

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Downloaded, tested. It works! ty!
this gets u ban. ITS A HACK
Quote Originally Posted by king2010 View Post
this gets u ban. ITS A HACK
It's a very very very very low chance of a ban. I've been using it for 2 months and I am still not banned.

Thanks @ nightmare for fast fix+update.
Nice work, why does it feature an option to deactivate sound effects?
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
Nice work, why does it feature an option to deactivate sound effects?
It doesn't. It featured an option to remove the flash and stun animations. (the smoke/flash upon explosion.) But, this distorted the sound. it has been fixed now.
Thanks for update
Good hack
Quote Originally Posted by king2010 View Post
this gets u ban. ITS A HACK
Really??? You are going to say things like that on a Multi-player Gaming Hack website... Idiocracy at its finest ladies and gentlemen.

Anyway, NightmareTX, Tested this out and works like a champ like always and thank you so much for fixing the sound issue. I honestly believe the no recoil is better because it seems like every weapon now automatically has stability on it for an odd reason. Hopefully when you get time you can get around to adding the name scrambler. +1 Props to you.
thanks works nice

sorry 1 question

why do you say use no spread at your own risk? is it more dangerous or im gonna get banned for it but not the no recoil???)
Just a heads up, your last version does not work on the ********s version of the game. I will try this one out and see if it will, but I am guessing you are not coding the hack for that version anyway, lol!
Thanks for your work BTW!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?