ExclamationHelpAccount MP

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Account MP
Sorry for posting so much..

I just created a free premium account, in help with a youtube video.

Now I can log in fine, but I cannot join any servers.

ERROR SCREENSHOT:

That's because the video was fake. You can't make a FREE-Premium account. I understand that your parents won't let you buy an account, but the only way for you to actually be able to play online on a REAL server - is to buy a premium account.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
That's because the video was fake. You can't make a FREE-Premium account. I understand that your parents won't let you buy an account, but the only way for you to actually be able to play online on a REAL server - is to buy a premium account.
damn..I just did this so I can get a freakin plugin...
Well anyways, thanks Cronus.
/req close @Polo
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

damn..I just did this so I can get a freakin plugin...
Well anyways, thanks Cronus.
/req close @Polo
^ closed .
You don't need premium to get a plugin.
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
You don't need premium to get a plugin.
But I need to join a server. I can't do that since my account is "not" premium.
You understand why I put "" in the "not" right?
Your own server, or someone else's?
Ask a friend to buy it for you?
I got my account this way...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us