Another Battle again

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Another Battle again
i want to battle again, who wants who wants?
Your call
Thanks Disturbed

I'll verse you. You're pretty good and I havent tagged in yonks. Should be good. Give me a day or two.
sure bro,im currently on a vacation right now, im out of town for a while, just post here if you have updates
Quote Originally Posted by MOEFOEWZ View Post
sure bro,im currently on a vacation right now, im out of town for a while, just post here if you have updates
Ahhhk then Will be sure to post it sometime this weekend.
What kind of battle??

<<NEWBIE HERE>>

Quote Originally Posted by bubuyogzzz View Post
What kind of battle??

<<NEWBIE HERE>>

the big dick battle
Quote Originally Posted by bubuyogzzz View Post
What kind of battle??

<<NEWBIE HERE>>

Just look at what you clicked on to get here, it should be self explanatory.

"Forum
Main
Graphic Design
Challenges & Competitions
Another Battle again"
Still there doc?
Quote Originally Posted by MOEFOEWZ View Post
Still there doc?
Yeah I'm here. I've been a bit busy so not much time to do anything, but I may conjure up something during the week. Is yours ready?
This is going to be entertaining.
Pretty sure he mentioned not being able to do it
yup errr, i copied an anime girl and re-work it . is it fine with you? i prepared an evidence that i really do this incase you wont believe, i know its not good as the original but this is my first ever mouse art work


Step 1: (Line art)


Step 2 : (i put a gray BG on this so i wont be confused and so that i can see the colors)


Step 3: ( finished product and my entry/ done all the coloring part and edited it a bit )



is this okay with you bro?
Yeah that's okay. Dunno how I'm gonna battle that but I'll come up with something.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?