Thumbs upPrestige Mark!!!

Pollshould I continu?
13 votes
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Prestige Mark!!!
HI everybody!!!

That's not my first release but it's sinced a long time ago:P

sorry i don't remember the name of the app that can let me cut image if u know what i mean so if someone can tell me i'll put the image of my work

tutorial for newb in this:
1. go to C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\UI\Mark
2.copy and paste my badge in the folder
3.it will say: copy and replace and u'll say yes!
4. thats it ur done



http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...82878dad7d5fe7
https://www.virustotal.com/file/3736...is/1338677962/
badge_mpgh.net.rar196 KB · 41 downloads Scanning…
screenie ;O?
here they are:P
Mw3_20_prestiges.png88 KB · 20 downloads
i forgot how to take a picturexD like the name of the app... but i'll try something w8:P
i dont like these kill mark much
meh rather it first pretsige 2nd 3rd ect...
just upload screenshots too ?
lol you didnt upload any screen shot
yeah check out the first posts :P
No screenie's, No virus scans and its been approved
Quote Originally Posted by Exsilium View Post
No screenie's, No virus scans and its been approved
yea. Weird...
I'm not sure who approved this without any virus scans or screenshots... I added the virus scans and added the screenshot the threadstarter made a post about in this thread. It's .
Thanks hero! I don't know who approve it tox) but I really forgot the scans...
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us