HelpTekkit ESP/Radar?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Tekkit ESP/Radar?
Hi,

I wanted to talk about whether someone could code a radar hack for Tekkit 2.1.1.

I hope this isn't begging, I am just asking if this is possible and if it is could someone do it and upload it here.

Thanks.
There are some clients for tekkit but they haven't been posted here + I don't know what kind of hacks they have.... (Btw wrong section)
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
There are some clients for tekkit but they haven't been posted here + I don't know what kind of hacks they have.... (Btw wrong section)
Got any games for the client which are for Tekkit? I haven't seen one around that actually works lately.

Sorry for posting in the wrong section, mind if the moderators move it for me please?

Thanks.
@Rigby Moving needed.
Perhaps there is clients with esp/radar for Tekkit, but In this site they're missing, It'd would be really good if someone will bost it!
I'm looking for Tekkit now; please wait shortly.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us