Engine & EHSvc Dumps

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Don't work for me. Does't start combat.
Quote Originally Posted by alphabassi View Post
Don't work for me. Does't start combat.
Whit dump files can i attach engine with MHS and search address and pointer?

I know that is not a hack but I thought that to get address the game should be opened. or not?
LOL, is Dump not hack or something else.
If only EU had a coder that could use this
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
If only EU had a coder that could use this
I can?
but i have my own dumps
Quote Originally Posted by steven1578 View Post
I can?
but i have my own dumps
And that's why we love you!
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
And that's why we love you!
hahaha
Open it with your Debugger and then you can.
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@n4n033 could post the CShell Dumped?
Check Date Pls Guys...

@Drake Close Pls.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us