WTF Nexon...

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
WTF Nexon...
Okay so yesterday, after being suggested I file a ticket by numerous friends, I finally did. Thankfully, a GM actually got to my complaint within a few hours. However, I don't understand how the GM stated that my account WASN'T banned when it actually WAS, STILL IS, AND HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST WEEK.



Now, just to clarify, I specifically pointed out to her my account username PLUS I submitted this ticket in the same account that I got banned on. Yet, this GM seems to deny that any penalties were brought against my account.


Has anyone dealt with this type of situation before? What is Nexon pulling here?
That's just what you get for being a Pepsi.
Thats actually pretty funny. Did you send it as ban appeal?
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Thats actually pretty funny. Did you send it as ban appeal?
I just hit "Decline Solution" and I wrote to them that they've misunderstood. I made it crystal clear about my account information in my reply so if they fuck up again this time, I'm gonna do some serious deskflipping.

Category: Account Information
Sub-category: Account cancellation.
Summary: Wrongfully banned.
Quote Originally Posted by NFSMasterr View Post
I just hit "Decline Solution" and I wrote to them that they've misunderstood. I made it crystal clear about my account information in my reply so if they fuck up again this time, I'm gonna do some serious deskflipping.
But you did submit it as ban appeal?
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


But you did submit it as ban appeal?
This is the ticket info:

Category: Account Information
Sub-category: Account cancellation.
Summary: Wrongfully banned.
Quote Originally Posted by NFSMasterr View Post
This is the ticket info:

Category: Account Information
Sub-category: Account cancellation.
Summary: Wrongfully banned.
Good idea. They never answer ban appeals.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Good idea. They never answer ban appeals.
At this point I don't know what's worse - getting trolled hard by them or them just completely ignoring your requests. I initially didn't even think they were gonna reply at all.
this happened to me
this happened to me a year ago these guys are jerks
I am sorry, but this is too funny.

If it makes you feel better, you have gotten much further than me with a ban appeal. Last time it happened to me, all I got was automated responses.
Good 'ol nexon; trolling their customers.
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post
Good 'ol nexon; trolling their customers.
They really re-define "incompetence."
Quote Originally Posted by NFSMasterr View Post
They really re-define "incompetence."
Exactly, the reason why I Rage-Quit on Nexon was this shit; I mean all they care about is their profit.If they wanted to release games in the first place at least help out their OWN customers. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!?
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post

Exactly, the reason why I Rage-Quit on Nexon was this shit; I mean all they care about is their profit.If they wanted to release games in the first place at least help out their OWN customers. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!?
Money money money.
Actually I had this happen on one of my main accts which I never even hacked anything on in the first place, and got a response from a GM saying my account wasn't banned either (I submitted a ban appeal). They closed the ticket and I re-opened it plus two more under all related categories. 2 months later it was accessible again.
Good luck.
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us