one of the reasons why I love watching mad men

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
one of the reasons why I love watching mad men




Autin stop fappin pls
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I DON'T GET IT.
CHRISTINA HENDRICKS NIGGA
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I DON'T GET IT.
When a straight male, sees a young and attractive female, it arouses him. Causing him to enjoy himself
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


CHRISTINA HENDRICKS NIGGA
Oh now i get it.
mmmm
lol... fappin time?
i like the top pic, the other one is kinda weird.
Quote Originally Posted by PasterOfMuppets View Post
shes not even that nice
You got some pretty high standards, son.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
You got some pretty high standards, son.
dude i live in poland.... if you came to poland you would have high standards aswell
Quote Originally Posted by PasterOfMuppets View Post
dude i live in poland.... if you came to poland you would have high standards aswell
What's so great about Poland?
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
What's so great about Poland?
1939 is what is so great about poland

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
What's so great about Poland?
the girls dude the girls....

also

720 polish soldiers faught for 3 days against

42k soldiers
352tanks
657 mortars/granadiers
and
plane help


thats why i love my country so much but the girls are freaking awesome here dude.... move if you can
I still don't get this.....
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?