It one of those rep threads again

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
It one of those rep threads again
Why does upper staff always abuse there rep

Inb4debatethread
I know that feel
It is because I am black, jigsaw is a bit mad and should have his rep power reseted
what happened to your main royce :V
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
what happened to your main royce :V
I got banned for 2-3 weeks on jun 1st by disturbed because they said I flamed someone, made a dispute and I so called flamed and got a ban extension

None of the admins posted in my dispute, his girlfriend scata was interfering the whole way

I think my ban is dont the 17th

Btw why did you derep this account

It was suppose to be my helpful acc.....
Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi0 View Post
I got banned for 2-3 weeks on jun 1st by disturbed because they said I flamed someone, made a dispute and I so called flamed and got a ban extension

None of the admins posted in my dispute, his girlfriend scata was interfering the whole way

I think my ban is dont the 17th

Btw why did you derep this account

It was suppose to be my helpful acc.....
oh boi poor you, and your signature isn't that helpful too
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


oh boi poor you, and your signature isn't that helpful too
Yeah I know , jigsaw man you might not remember but we use to be real cool

We were buds before you were minion
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Jigsaw isnt upperstaff
He is upper mid staff

Gmod+ is upper staff

Yes yes tunder
Oh and abuse would be derepping you with lots of accounts or gang derepping, which no staff does. If anyone derep you, it's because you make stupid threads/post. Just like this one, implying upperstaff abuse rep.

stfu
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?