Buying Premium for a Crossfire Account worth over $70

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Buying Premium for a Crossfire Account worth over $70
Hi I want someone to buy premium on my account and i will trade my crossfire account worth. $70. Ive spent $350 on the rare m4a1 custom! Please reply. Here is my account link Z8Gamesⓘ
Wow. I love Crossfire, but I don't know if I love it more than Minecraft. I do have quite a few of premium accounts though... I'll think about it. Good luck, Sika.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Wow. I love Crossfire, but I don't know if I love it more than Minecraft. I do have quite a few of premium accounts though... I'll think about it. Good luck, Sika.
ARE YOU HIGH?! THAT ACCOUNT IS WORTH 5$! DONT FCKIN TRADE
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


ARE YOU HIGH?! THAT ACCOUNT IS WORTH 5$! DONT FCKIN TRADE
Its worth more than $5 excuse me... its worth over $70 and ive spent over $200...
@Psychotic You have one MC account for me please? I totally need it!
@Psychotic Please trade with me I like crossfire too but my friends are playing minecraft now so i want to get an account
Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sika:6145521
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


ARE YOU HIGH?! THAT ACCOUNT IS WORTH 5$! DONT FCKIN TRADE
Its worth more than $5 excuse me... its worth over $70 and ive spent over $200...
Silver ak sucks. Deagle is meh, and the m4c isnt even that special.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sika View Post
Hi I want someone to buy premium on my account and i will trade my crossfire account worth. $70. Ive spent $350 on the rare m4a1 custom! Please reply. Here is my account link Z8Games
LMFAO! weird guy selling this $70, doesnt worth $20 just letting u know, Add me and mayba I'll trade

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sika View Post
Its worth more than $5 excuse me... its worth over $70 and ive spent over $200...
I spent $200 over mine, Turn out result worth $50 and i had more sexier guns than u, Perm AWM CAMO, Perm Axe, Perm DE, all BP guns , All zp chars. and no, i still dont think it's worth more than $70, go to price check section and compare prices
/req close trade succesful
Trade was successful with him.

Also, I don't care how much it's worth. I could tell it's not worth 70$, but I've always wanted M4C. It's very nice, and I can easily reform this account into a beast.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Trade was successful with him.

Also, I don't care how much it's worth. I could tell it's not worth 70$, but I've always wanted M4C. It's very nice, and I can easily reform this account into a beast.
I would have gave you this. Z8Games
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


I would have gave you this. Z8Games
Like I said, I have multiple premiums that are unused, and not alternate accounts. They were friends, but they quit. Quit the internet in general.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Like I said, I have multiple premiums that are unused, and not alternate accounts. They were friends, but they quit. Quit the internet in general.
I'll still trade.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sika View Post
$70.
70$ ? really ?? it doesn't worth 15$
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?