[Problem] The Dislike button on Facebook

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[Problem] The Dislike button on Facebook
Hey MPGH, help me with a little problem, please..

On the social network site Facebook I have downloaded an app which you can dislike people's updates, photo's etc.
It turns out it is a hoax and I want to delete it again.. If I had used Google Chrome it'd be easy to delete it, but since I use Mozilla Firefox, it's harder than I thought.
I typed in the bar: about:config to go to the source of the app.

And I have this:


I cannot really delete it or something, I can only change its variables..

Can someone help me with this?
i think u can remove it somewhere in Chrome settings etc.
If its was an .exe installer then try to find it using Iobit Uninstaller.
If still can't find it , then go and check registry , also check startup and services list..
Quote Originally Posted by HaxPro View Post
i think u can remove it somewhere in Chrome settings etc.
I don't have Chrome, but Mozilla Firefox.


Quote Originally Posted by HaxPro View Post
If its was an .exe installer then try to find it using Iobit Uninstaller.
It certainly wasn't, it got downloaded in the web browser itself.
Quote Originally Posted by Loouis View Post
I don't have Chrome, but Mozilla Firefox.


It certainly wasn't, it got downloaded in the web browser itself.
Firefox settings then.
Dont have used the firefox so much , only chrome and Safari. :/
But yeah , check the settings , and find addons there. Then u probably will see uninstall/remove button...
Holy shit I found it thankyouuuu <3

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Wow, you dummy.
Everybody had this dislike button, because my FB got spammed of it. Thought it was a new trend or something, so I downloaded it fuck.

Gonna change my password now, for safety.
Quote Originally Posted by Loouis View Post
Holy shit I found it thankyouuuu <3

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------



Everybody had this dislike button, because my FB got spammed of it. Thought it was a new trend or something, so I downloaded it fuck.

Gonna change my password now, for safety.
Obviously newphag to facebook /fp.
New to FB, old to MPGH. hehehe
To many dislikes on your pictures?
wow, facebook is full of spam why click any link on your newsfeed ?
The only non-smart person to believe in that
I'm a ****** to Facebook as well. I don't use Facebook because it's a piece of shit. It's turning into every other site. Someone finds something funny > make it your status.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
I'm a ****** to Facebook as well. I don't use Facebook because it's a piece of shit. It's turning into every other site. Someone finds something funny > make it your status.
Un-friend them then.
It really cleans up your feed.
Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
Un-friend them then.
It really cleans up your feed.
Still. Don't understand while I'll need facebook in the future, and I won't need it now. People say it's good to have for when you're older if you want to contact someone, etc.
Get a good antivirus and remove that shit. My suggestion: Eset Smart Security
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?