I wonder if anyone knows about any Day Z hacks?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
I wonder if anyone knows about any Day Z hacks?
I dont know if anyone knows about any hacks for the Day Z mod for Arma 2. Maybe if you've heard of any from other sites or from a friend maybe throw some info my way. I either want unlimited ammo or somekind of weapons spawner.
There are no hacks for Day Z and probably every hack for it will be detected soon... just look at the forums
Quote Originally Posted by silvio2005 View Post
There are no hacks for Day Z and probably every hack for it will be detected soon... just look at the forums
Actually there are videos where people nuke hack the game or spawn helicopters and fly them around, just look on youtube. And what forums there is only one other FPS hack site i know about.
Actually yes. Me and a few other people just made one. We don't want it give it out for free. Right now we are working out the kinks. But it includes..
Weapon spawner
Infinite ammo
All gear (Knifes, Hatchet, Ranger finder, NV goggles)
Player and vehicle finder
Health Regen
Ammo box spawner
Vehicle repair
Gillie suit morph
and demi god.
Your cheat
Quote Originally Posted by zurchi View Post
Actually yes. Me and a few other people just made one. We don't want it give it out for free. Right now we are working out the kinks. But it includes..
Weapon spawner
Infinite ammo
All gear (Knifes, Hatchet, Ranger finder, NV goggles)
Player and vehicle finder
Health Regen
Ammo box spawner
Vehicle repair
Gillie suit morph
and demi god.
Hi' can you post your email or Skype to contact you about this cheat)
If his hack is made by scripts, mostly most of them are patched.
Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoDied View Post
I dont know if anyone knows about any hacks for the Day Z mod for Arma 2. Maybe if you've heard of any from other sites or from a friend maybe throw some info my way. I either want unlimited ammo or somekind of weapons spawner.
There is a way to spawn all weapons on the game, but it's on other forum and i don't wan't to leech it, but search for "How to spawn stuff zday" on google and you will find it
Yeah) you're sure
i just posted a video on how to do this actually hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by ProXPN View Post
i just posted a video on how to do this actually hope this helps

I might be blind, but i can't seem to be able to find the camo SVD. Is there some way i can add it to the script?
On tunngle u can hack everything. If you guys need i can post some scripts, like godmode, inf ammo, etc.
Never mind, fixed it.
I don't think DayZ is that popular. If you really want to hack try other Memory Hacking Software instead of Cheat Engine
Example:
Moonlight Engine
Revolution Engine
KiKi's CE
TSearch Etc.
I'm sure iv'e mentioned this somewhere else...
Well, Spawning only happens with Scripts.. so GTFO.. dunno loads about other stuff =D
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?