ExclamationSolvedAre there?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Are there?
Are there any mods or hack that lets you change the power of the ARROW ?

Like I have a dispenser, and I want the arrows' power to be much bigger. Is there anything I can use to change the power of it?
I think there is but i dont have a link sorry -/
Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sika View Post
I think there is but i dont have a link sorry -/
arg but do you know the name of it at least?
No, I'm not looking for elemental arrows mod.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

arg but do you know the name of it at least?
No, I'm not looking for elemental arrows mod.
I can't find any... But, you could get nodus, and put on critical. It works with arrows.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


I can't find any... But, you could get nodus, and put on critical. It works with arrows.
don't feel like getting nodus...

Well anyways, I've built a different trap so /req close @Polo @Blaze
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

don't feel like getting nodus...

Well anyways, I've built a different trap so /req close @Polo @Blaze
Gotchya bro. Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us